Choosing the right wedding officiant is one of the most important decisions you’ll make during the wedding planning process, because the way your ceremony feels will be something you and your families will remember forever. We work closely with each couple to create a fully customized ceremony that celebrates their unique relationship, and we never deliver a generic “cookie cutter” ceremony.
We perform dozens of religious and secular wedding ceremonies each year, and will create a memorable, heartfelt experience for you and your wedding guests. Whether you are interested in something short and sweet, or a complicated interfaith or multicultural wedding ceremony, we are happy to collaborate with you to make your wedding ceremony exactly what you’re looking for. We offer a simple and convenient booking process, and make planning your wedding ceremony easy and fun.
Each standard wedding ceremony package includes the following:
* Initial Consultation – We want you to feel totally comfortable booking our services, which is why we offer a free, no-obligation consultation with your officiant before you ever sign a contract. We typically conduct these initial consultations via Zoom, Google Meet, or phone, but if you would prefer to meet in person somewhere nearby, we can certainly do so.
* Planning Meeting – Once you’ve signed your contract and paid your deposit, we will be in touch to schedule a planning meeting. This meeting normally happens in person, but it can also be done via video or phone call as well. We will ask you questions about what you feel is important to include in your ceremony and get to know the two of you and learn about your relationship. This information helps in personalizing your ceremony to make sure it reflects your beliefs and personalities.
* Ceremony Editing – Following your planning meeting, we will write a full draft of your ceremony and email it to you for your review. You can revise your draft ceremony as much as you’d like until it is the exact wedding ceremony you want, and then simply email your edited draft back to us. We want it to feel perfect – if you need additional suggestions or guidance, we are happy to help at no additional charge.
* The Ceremony! – We will arrive at your wedding, approximately 30-60 minutes early to help coordinate with your attendants and vendors and get ready for the processional. We are more than happy to work with other wedding professionals, and are perfectly comfortable with photographers taking pictures anywhere they would like during the ceremony. We will deliver the exact ceremony you’ve discussed, and create a wonderful experience for you and your guests.
* The Marriage License – Although it’s your responsibility to get the marriage license before the wedding, we will take care of signing it afterward and filing it with the proper office. You’ll also get a copy of the license for you to keep, in case you need it for your records or on your honeymoon.
* OPTIONAL SERVICES – Pre-marital counseling is available, which includes exercises to strengthen your bond as a couple and prepare you for marriage.
Our main goal is to fill these 5 roles for you:
1. The "Mirror" of your desires and expectations.
2. The "Friendly Reminder" that your day is all about you and your spouse.
3. The "Anti Stress Pill".
4. The "Flow Master".
5. The "Public Service Announcer".
We would love to find out more about you and your wedding plans – to find out more about our services or to check our availability for your wedding date, please contact us today!