Get Married in Georgina! Everything from licenses, halls, officiants, ceremonies and receptions.
We offer complete wedding services! Whether you want a simple civil ceremony, a large formal wedding or something in between, the Town of Georgina can help you plan the perfect day.
· • Registered Officiants
· • Gorgeous properties
· • On-site and off-site ceremonies available
The ROC Chalet
This facility is charming, yet sophisticated and features a full kitchen, large stone fireplace and a spectacular view. The ROC is a perfect setting for a wedding or special event. Ask us about our special events package to make your special day easier.
Georgina Pioneer Village & Archives
Are you interested in having your wedding in a historic setting? The Georgina Pioneer Village is a unique venue for weddings and photo opportunities. The 1889 Free Methodist Church can accommodate 60 people and 150 to 200 people at the Historical Jackson’s Point Bandstand and surrounding park.
Planning Your Ceremony
1. Contact the Clerks Department to check for availability.
2. Determine where you are having your wedding and if you want to use Civic Centre grounds or an off-site venue of your choice.
3. Visit the Clerks Department at the Civic Centre to obtain a Marriage Licence, complete your wedding contract and discuss details with your wedding officiant or call 905-476-4301 ext. 2291 for details.Marriage Licenses need to be purchased from the Clerks Department up to three months prior to getting married.
Affordable reception facilities to meet your needs:
To view facility information and availability, visit georgina.ca. To book a facility email email@example.com or call 905-476-4301. We offer a variety of facilities to accommodate any wedding size.
• The ROC Chalet (130)
• Belhaven Hall (91)
• De La Salle Chapel (165)
• Egypt Community Hall (166)
• Georgina Ice Palace Hall (250)
• Georgina Sutton Arena Hall (250)
• Kin Community Hall (250)
• The Link (150)
• Pefferlaw Lions Community Hall (300/75)
• Port Bolster Community Hall (90)
• Udora Community Hall (182/101)