Celebrate your special wedding day indoors or out.
Choose the crisp, manicured green space ceremony option with traditional, white garden chairs or select our rustic, natural ceremony option held in a mowed field with wooden ceremony arbor, surrounded by natural tall grasses and wildflowers just beyond the timber shed.
After your ceremony, enjoy moving freely about the outdoor space. Enjoy your social hour in the outdoor kitchen patio area. Your guests will enjoy the picturesque farm scenery as they are entertained while playing lawn games.
The Outpost Center building houses the interior reception space that has a charming, warm, barn atmosphere with seating up to 299. The interior reception area is climate controlled, and available for weddings, receptions and other celebrations year round. The interior of the building has 3 restrooms, a bridal ready lounge in the loft space, a room for the groomsmen and a kitchen for your licensed caterer. Your rental includes tables and white garden chairs.
• BEST OF WEDDINGS 2019!
• Romantic! Fun! Elegant! Down to Earth! These are the most common ways Brides have described The Outpost Center!!!
• 2 ceremony sites; a manicured lawn setting or a luscious field surrounded by grasses and wildflowers!
• Move freely about the outdoor space during your social hour; enjoy the picturesque farm scenery while playing lawn games or enjoying the fire-pit!
• Our temperature-controlled building houses the interior reception space that has a charming barn atmosphere overflowing with rustic elegance!
• We have 3 restrooms, a Bridal Loft like no other, and a separate room for the groomsmen!
• Save thousands of $$$ with no food or drink restrictions and by using your own caterer & providing your own alcohol!
• Pricing categories based on guest count!
Your decision to have your wedding at the Outpost supports our mission of being a place where the Spirit of the Lord anoints all who enter to truthfully proclaim and share restoration and freedom in Christ! Through the power of the Holy Spirit, we feed, teach, train, equip and disciple as God leads (Luke 4:18, Isaiah 61:1-3). Our vision is that the Outpost will be a place where all people experience a foretaste of heaven on earth! We hope that our love for God and others is so palpable that you and your guests will be drawn into your own personal relationships with our Lord Jesus Christ! (Matthew 6:10, 5:16, 1Peter 2:12)Statement of Marriage:Marriage has been ordained by God. The Outpost supports God's definition that "marriage" is the exclusive union of one man and one woman. (Genesis 2:24)