Chicagoland's favorite florist! Eight award-winning full-service locations specializing in beautiful wedding and reception flowers throughout Chicago and suburbs. With over 90 years of experience, Phillip's buys its fresh flowers direct from around the world for the best in quality, selection, and value. Then, their team of top wedding and event designers create just the right look for your style, color scheme, and budget. For exceptional designs, personalized service, and attention to details, call 630-719-5200 to schedule a free consultation in Elmhurst, Hinsdale, La Grange, Lombard, Naperville, Westmont, or Wheaton.
From Phillip's Flowers Customers:
- "The flowers were more beautiful than I ever could have imagined; I only wish we could have kept them forever -- especially my gorgeous bouquet! "
- "What can I say... the flowers were just amazing and perfect! You truly allow the bride to achieve her dream day wedding!"
- "The combinations you put together were amazing. The colors were unbelievable." D. J.
- "I don't know how to thank you enough for the absolutely perfect and beautiful flowers. The centerpieces were breathtaking."
- "When I walked into the reception at the Hyatt Regency, I could not believe my eyes. The centerpieces were so gorgeous; they made the ballroom look just stunning -- pure elegance."
- "The flowers on the church alter were the nicest we have ever seen. To say we were extremely pleased is an understatement. We can only recommend you to everyone."
- "Thank you for the beautiful flowers you created. They were exceptional - especially the bridal bouquet"
- "The flowers were absolutely stunning. Everyone commented on how beautiful they were." P. L.
- "The recption flowers, the grapevine arch, and all the beautiful assembly work you did was really just outstanding and far exceeded our expectations."
- "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!! The flowers were more than beautiful."
We used Phillip's Flowers for our September wedding, we ordered bouquets/boutonnieres/corsages for everyone in our bridal party, parents, grandparents, the bride & groom as well as a seasonal arrangement to give to the church.
Every single bud, flower, leaf and stem was beautiful and perfect. It has been over two weeks since the wedding and my maid of honor is still enjoying her flowers in a vase!!!! They smelled so beautiful and just added delight to the day - which is just what I hoped they would do.
Jan worked with us and she was so nice, helpful, and patient with us. Highly recommend for ANY floral needs. They can truly do anything.
Cyndi and her team were beyond excellent! They helped make our wedding beautiful. Everything from the bouquets to the center pieces to the vases for the candy bar were all perfect. They were by far the easiest vendor to work with. We cannot thank them enough!
My family has had a long-standing relationship with Phillip's. My dad would get my mom flowers for every occasion and they were always beautiful; it made me dream to one day have a man who brought me home flowers from Phillip's. Over the years, I developed a good relationship with Allison K, currently at the Hinsdale store. I'd referred some friends to her for their weddings and knew when it was my turn, she'd do the same for me as she had for them, create beautiful arrangements. There are no words to adequately thank Allison or the breathtaking flowers at our wedding. Her style & eye are unlike anyone else's. She was patient (even when I decided to change the entire color scheme...and call her a million times with questions) and listened, taking cues from things I said and interpreting it to give us the best possible outcome. The look, the textures, the aroma of each arrangement, bouquet, bout, and corsage were amazing. I will never forget the way my bridal bouquet smelled the day of the wedding - it was heaven! The quality of the flowers and the florist is beyond compare!